Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP: Circuit for limiting 2volts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanonair

What kind of circuit i can use where its output voltage is 2v constant, for any value of input voltage higher 2v? kinda signal conditioning type. thanks :D

An LM317 adjustable voltage regulator can have its output set to any positive voltage from +1.25V to +37.5V.
An LM337 is a negative adjustable voltage regulator.
They both need an input voltage at least 2.5V higher than their output voltage.

If the input is a fluctuating AC signal then you need a compressor circuit to keep the AC output near 2V.

ivanonair said:
What kind of circuit i can use where its output voltage is 2v constant, for any value of input voltage higher 2v? kinda signal conditioning type. thanks :D
What is your maximum input voltage?
How much current can it supply?
How much current must your limited output supply?
Is this, as Audioguru asked, a DC voltage, an AC voltage, a signal, or???
If it's a signal, what is the maximum frequency?

Most noobies don't know anything about current so I don't ask anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back