Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help figuring what this chip number is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner550

This one has been a real headache. As you can tell it is a very small chip, match head size.

G111 4214 L XD

006..JPG

Thanks for your help!

woodturner550

That agrees with other information I have gathered. How do I get a list of the Analog Devices, Inc. products or should I email them?

Thanks

woodturner550

What kind of circuit is it in? Sometimes we get lucky finding likely parts based on their surroundings.

I have looked on the ADI website (analog.com) with no success. Normally the date code is on the bottom of the chip with the part number on the top, although with chips getting smaller these days, manufacturers have resorted to codes on the top to represent the part number. They normally publish a list on their website. I cannot find it

Try submitting a query to their technical dept. it is a question they will get all the time, so they should be able to point you in the right direction:

Analog Devices Worldwide Technical Support | Analog Devices

Thanks all for your help. I will be getting in touch with Analog Devices as I have over 5,000 of these chips.

woodturner550

P.S. I will post what information I get as maybe it will help someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back