Help!!!!FYP

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkies

i am a ee diploma student currently writing a proposal for FYP.
i am soloing in the project so i plan to do only programming(after discuss with my lecturer)
i plan to use quartus altera 2 to do that. something that base on fuzzy logic concept.
i have some idea like below:
1. LRT ticket selling system
there are only a few variable:ticket type, lines, stations, and seat number, price, LRT's meal system(which you can order through the ticket and take it when you take the LRT cause nowaday working people have no time to prepare breakfast mostly or maybe lunch and dinner too)
2. traffic light system
variables:time for different priority, priority, number of car that control the time remaining, human that crossing street
3. another traffic light system
variables:voting system from about 4 + junction traffic light.
take vote from the car at every road and decide the most efficient time for stop and go.
4. washing machine system:
variables: dirtiness, colour, type of clothes, weight of clothes,
and after that it will count the quantity of water and soap, and choose the process, and count the time needed.
any other idea that is more complicated or any variable can be added into my program??please suggest me some, i thanks for your kindness and i will appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…