Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help!!how to share the same input port??

Status
Not open for further replies.

meera83

m using four demultiplexs(A,B,C,D).
Each demultiplex got 10 outputs
(A0,A1,A2,..A9; B0,B1,B2...B9; C0,C1..C9; D0,D1,D2...D9).

i now want to put (A0,B0,C0,D0) in one node; (A1,B1,C1,D1) in one node;
(A2,B2,C2,D2) in one node and so on..

when i "on" 'A' demultiplex and 'off' 'B,C,D' demultiplexs, the output A should be show out on LED...

i control 'on' and 'off' of the demultiplex at their Vcc part..

but i now facing with a problem that since one node is shared by four input, there seen have interference at lighting the LED between the output should be show..

how should i do if i want to share the input port, but it can give one output when either a chip is 'on'..

You will need a multiplexer for each output that you want to combine. It is not necessary to turn the demultiplexers off and on, just the multiplexers.

Attachments

• MUX DEMUX.jpg
    MUX DEMUX.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back