Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help, i need details about this security door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works by keeping the money in and undesirable people out.

Any more than that and you'll probably need to contact the manufacturer for schematics and blueprints for the troubleshooting.

They look like something called "man trap doors" where you walk in through a revolving door which stops and is locked, you are then scanned for whatever they are searching for then released if you are clear of whatever they are searching for.

Dear friends,
presently, am troubleshooting this bank security door and i need details about the name, how it works, and how to repair them when they fail.[/quote']

Why not go through your authorized dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually i was called to fix a malfunctioning local bank security door. The problem is that it locks customers out even when there is no metal on them, someone has to manually press a button each time to grant access. And i can't see details about the manufacturer.

Well, either look harder or find someone in the bank that authorized the install.

In any event, this **broken link removed** offers some ideas of what the control system has to look for.

You mentioned metal detection and that could well be the source of the problem.

Some mantraps, just provide a holding area and that's it, but they are usually longer. No scanning involved. Just one door has to close before the other opens.

Actually i was called to fix a malfunctioning local bank security door. The problem is that it locks customers out even when there is no metal on them, someone has to manually press a button each time to grant access. And i can't see details about the manufacturer.
If you fix automatic doors for a living why cant you figure this out for your self?

I'm sure no forum members would wish to be found guilty of aiding and abetting bank-raiders ;).

I doubt very much that they will call someone with no experience to fix a security door.. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back