Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help identifying replacement relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mddimond

I went to charge up my fish finder battery and the charging unit now makes a buzzing sound. I tried for a few hours last night to find a compatible replacement or even a data sheet for something similar that will work.

I'm pretty sure it's called a miniature pcb power relay. What's printed on the top of the little black box is

Shori
S1-12
1A/120VAC
2A/24VDC

Coil: 12VDC

I've found the datasheet for the S2-12 but it doesn't have the same pin configuration, and I'm not 100% sure what this component is really called.

Got any idea what this part is?

Sounds like a relay. How many pins on the bottom? Can you post a photo?

The buzzing could also mean that the relay is fine, but something else is screwed up/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back