Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me for some small projects command ATtiny through PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzito

Hi,

I develop for one my project board with Attiny2313. This board have one relay and two inputs. I use for control some sewing-machines.

When develop I add some connectors what I don't use in this project. Board have connector for RS232 (VCC, GND, TX and RX) and connector with all pin’s PORTB.

Because now I have some free boards I want to make using this board some other projects.

I know enough C++ programming for firmware Attiny2313, but newer write PC software. All my other projects require PC software to communicate with board or for adjustment parameters using RS232 instructions. For this I will use RS232 module with MAX232 and USB to TTL module with FTDI chip.

Some exemplary projects I like to make:

1. Connect one Digital thermometer DS1820 firm DALLAS and read in PC actual temperature.
2. Connect one DS1820 and make thermostat where min i max temperature adjust through PC.
3. Make universal timer with one relay where time adjust through PC.
4. Using board connected to PC to log (watch) 8 inputs.
5. Using board connected to PC to control 8 outputs (for this I will use one board with 8 relays).

I have hardware and will write firmware for board.
Maybe someone will need similar device and help with PC software?

I add scheme and photo this board.

Best regards and thanks for all replies.

Attachments

• relay2313.jpg
    relay2313.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 405
  • scheme.jpg
    scheme.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 612
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back