Help me for some small projects command ATtiny through PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzito

Hi,

I develop for one my project board with Attiny2313. This board have one relay and two inputs. I use for control some sewing-machines.

When develop I add some connectors what I don't use in this project. Board have connector for RS232 (VCC, GND, TX and RX) and connector with all pin’s PORTB.

Because now I have some free boards I want to make using this board some other projects.

I know enough C++ programming for firmware Attiny2313, but newer write PC software. All my other projects require PC software to communicate with board or for adjustment parameters using RS232 instructions. For this I will use RS232 module with MAX232 and USB to TTL module with FTDI chip.

Some exemplary projects I like to make:

1. Connect one Digital thermometer DS1820 firm DALLAS and read in PC actual temperature.
2. Connect one DS1820 and make thermostat where min i max temperature adjust through PC.
3. Make universal timer with one relay where time adjust through PC.
4. Using board connected to PC to log (watch) 8 inputs.
5. Using board connected to PC to control 8 outputs (for this I will use one board with 8 relays).

I have hardware and will write firmware for board.
Maybe someone will need similar device and help with PC software?

I add scheme and photo this board.

Best regards and thanks for all replies.

Attachments

• relay2313.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 405
  • scheme.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 612
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…