Status
Not open for further replies.

whiz115

It's on a DIP-8 package and it says TFK38017
i need to know what chip it is and if possible i need
the datasheet.

hotwaterwizard said:
Got pictures?

No i dont...but your are not going to see something special...
it's a typical DIP-8 package with the specific code on it.

thank you for your try... but probably it isn't the one you found

whiz115 said:
No i dont...but your are not going to see something special...
it's a typical DIP-8 package with the specific code on it.

thank you for your try... but probably it isn't the one you found

hope you may indicate the equipment in which it is used and a rough schematic of the sorroundings as such data might help us to serve you

Regards
Sarma

mvs sarma said:
hope you may indicate the equipment in which it is used and a rough schematic of the sorroundings as such data might help us to serve you

Regards
Sarma

I believe it's a timer 555 or op-amp it's a part of my car Flash relay...
unfortunately i can't make exact identification because my knowledge are
limited. the cirquit has one electrolytic capacitor i think 22μF and 2-3 resistors one of them has high enough resistance i think megaohm..

if it is timer IC i'll try to repair it...no need to buy new relay because i have
spare some 555

I have not found the part but I think the TFK prefix stands for Telefunken and they produced some specialized automotive ics either under their own name or Temic which they own.
An example of the sort of chips they do is this car light flasher datasheet:
http://www.tranzistoare.ro/datasheets/208/303604_DS.pdf

Based on finding a few more of these datasheets by searching for Telefunken automotive in Google I would say that it is a special chip.

when you press a button or when the head lights of opposite car is identified, this circuit flashes HIGH beam once and goes back to LOW beam of head lights is it-- may we call it monoshot?
Sarma

Hi!

The IC probably has been identified by picasm...
The code U644B reminds me something...most ICs have 2 lines of code
and i only looked at the first one, as most chips are identified by that. I'll check it
tomorrow and i'll tell you.

thank you picasm!

there used to be a frequency prescaler with U644 identity. if correctly remembered, a Telefunkun device.- 8pin DIP.

Sarma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…