Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me pls.......iam am a beginner of this field

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_ECE

:) hello.............po!!
can you help me to build a simple transistories fm transmitter suitable to transit....
and has a range of 1000 meter
pls. help me....... :( :( :(

Please just google these things. It took me about 10 seconds and I've already got a circuit. as for the 1000metre thing, you will probably want to boost the arial output. Alternatively, you could use circuits like **broken link removed** (also found on, would you believe it, google. Just search 1000 meter fm transmitter)

please note, that without a license to operate these transmitters, they may be illegal in your country ( maximum 10meters without a license is common).

The Talking Electronics Voyager FM transmitter circuit is the same lousy circuit as hundreds of other simple FM transmitter circuits on the web:
1) It hardly has any output power. It won't go 800m, it might go to across the street!
2) Its frequency will change whenever anything gets near its antenna because it is conneceted directly to the oscillator's tuned circuit.
3) It will sound lousy without treble when heard on an FM radio because it doesn't have pre-emphasis.
It is a toy.

Attachments

• Voyager-Cct.gif
    Voyager-Cct.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 161
Hmmm, guess not then. although, there are others out there, just have a look. If you're interested, there may be kits availiable from your local dick smith or whoever supplies them where you are. I know there is on ehere in oz under the name 'mini-mitter' its FM and intended for proper use (not a toy).

i have the minimitter, but it's range is only 10m or so. why do you need it to transmit 1km? that would be illegal?

Attachments

• Micromitter schematic.jpg
    Micromitter schematic.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 149
That very simple FM transmitter circuit has hardly any output power. It might transmit across the street but certainly not 1 mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back