Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to mange the range of this VCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
i m disgning the VCO for my old mbile phone but i find this cricuit online but the problem is the range us more then i needed is this possible to get into my range by changing any part or any help plz

Attachments

• untitled_186.jpg
    untitled_186.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 255
  • untitleda.jpg
    untitleda.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 258
looking at your posted schematic, I am not sure what M1 and M2 are. They could ferrite beads. The tuning range depends on the applied voltage to terminal VvaR. Changing C7 and C8 would change the tuning ratio.

k7elp60 said:
looking at your posted schematic, I am not sure what M1 and M2 are. They could ferrite beads. The tuning range depends on the applied voltage to terminal VvaR. Changing C7 and C8 would change the tuning ratio.

I would suggest M1 and M2 are inductors (obviously), at the frequencies in use you don't use coils, you use 'lecher lines', just straight conductors - the values are possibly the PCB trace details?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back