Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul nair

i got to do with my 6 sem proj
i request ur urgent help in introducing me to a completely new innovation in electronics
it should be new,intresting,cost considerate...
also provide a detailed information of what u intend & also a blueprint if possible

Last edited:
A robot that builds school projects...

How about a Sybian machine?

I think a frequency and modulation agile emergency communication system would rock. If you got started right away you might actually finish it in 6 semesters. This would be an incredible resume builder.

plz resp

it was quite awful of u givig that very valuableidea of urs.
if u r intersted in lending hands out do respond with avaluable detailed information for adashing project

Papabravo said:
I think a frequency and modulation agile emergency communication system would rock. If you got started right away you might actually finish it in 6 semesters. This would be an incredible resume builder.
This was a serious suggestion and should be doable with a pair of software defined radios. One of the problems with emergency communications is that a great many people all want to use the same bandwidth at the same time. If the radio itself was smart enough to find and utilize empty spectrum it would be a great boon to first responders.

The needs of emergency workers vary from voice to data to pictures. What is required is a communication system that can work when the infrastructure of cell phone towers has been destroyed or is otherwise compromized.

Don't you think this would be an interesting project to spend six semesters on? If you have even a breath of success then as I said it will be a helluva resume builder.

Also please use a more descriptive title for the thread than "help me", we allready have 1000s of threads like this. If I were admin I'd prohibit threads with lame, generic, non-descriptive titles.

Obviously the title of this website " Free Electronic Projects Circuits Diagrams" is being taken far too seriously.

Some people must figure that this site is moderated by a room full of retired/bored engineers champing at the bit to answer any and all requests, no matter how vague, and do so in entirety, finished prototype included with documentation.

I prefer to offer advice to frustrated fisherman rather than hand out fish.

How about a Sybian machine?

You have too much time on your hands. You are in college, aren't you? Yes, i would agree, build a Sybian machine. I can guarantee you that you will pass, especially if it woman professor...

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

Do your own daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn work! You people are butt lazy! Your project, your idea, YOUR WORK!!!!! What don't you lazy SOB's get about DOING YOUR OWN FU[technical difficulties]ING WORK?!?!?!?!?!?

I'd prefer to see a "pride in self accomplishment" generator.

He would have to ask for that too. :(

Marks256 said:
You have too much time on your hands. You are in college, aren't you?:(
I teach at a college. :p

it was quite awful of u givig that very valuableidea of urs.
if u r intersted in lending hands out do respond with avaluable detailed information for adashing project ---- Rahul Nair
Well that sums it up nicely for me. I guess I'll walk on over to the blackboard to think up a dashing project.

OK, I've come up with a dashing, revolutionary, new, and interesting piece of equipment that should be the answer to all of our prayers:

Attachments

• project generator.JPG
    project generator.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 316
I teach at a college.
Huh, nice save! :)

Well that sums it up nicely for me. I guess I'll walk on over to the blackboard to think up a dashing project.

OK, I've come up with a dashing, revolutionary, new, and interesting piece of equipment that should be the answer to all of our prayers:

I like his idea. Build it, Road Neuter, or however you spell your name? I have advice that will answer your prayers quicker than HiTech's idea; Drop out of college. You are an embarrassment to human kind. Get a life, you jack @ss.

Marks256 said:
Huh, nice save! :)
Don't believe me then... that's your perogative, but I assure you that I speak the truth... and I do not teach Electronics.
As for my invention, I believe that you could have benefitted by it a couple of time recently?

Don't believe me then... that's your perogative, but I assure you that I speak the truth... and I do not teach Electronics.

I never said i don't believe you? I believe you. I never didn't believe you. What do you teach?

1. prerogative

As for my invention, I believe that you could have benefitted by it a couple of time recently?

Are you trying to tell me something?

2. benefited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back