Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help need circuit diagram of wireless video reciver

Status
Not open for further replies.

salman3

plz sir if anyone has a circuit diagram of a wire less video reciver kindly give it to me as em very in need of it my final year project is depended upon it ..

if any one has it plz mail or paste it over her my id is me_anam@live.com

A wireless video receiver?

Hmmm...

That sounds rather like a television set to me.

JimB

buddy my project is i have 3 camera which i have to connect to my video transmitter and then to moniter or tv witch a dany device

so all i want is a circuit diagram of wireless video transmiter

What frequency? Do you need sound as well? Your posts are a little confusing, do you need both the transmitter and receiver? Seems like a lot of work and trouble, I've got 7 wireless cameras, all came with transmitter built in, the receivers, and wallwarts to power them all. The most expensive was $34, cheapest $19... Not suggesting you buy them, and remove the case, just pointing out how dirt cheap they are to purchase ready to use.

But, if you need help, you need to be a little clearer on your project, right now I can only guess. Don't get excited though, I don't do much RF stuff, usually more functional to buy, than to build. In the past, my home built device have poor range, and a lot of noise, tend to drift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back