Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need to recover Universal USB Programer Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojsoorya

Hi all

I have a universal USB programer and I programed some chips befordays... But now i cant programe chips..

The programer i have purchased from VPL Infotech solutions, Delhi.

The costomer relation is very very poor in that company.

I get some error when programe as folows

I have an working hex file and before I programed and tested.

when i load hex file into buffer is "OK"

programe is "failed"

the comparing time (Veryfying ), I get error. Its shows

Error:
Address:400
Buffer: ff
Device: 2

But the chips are programed.

again read from the chips, it is not blanks.....and programe is read from the chips is "OK"

then the comparing time (Veryfying ) is "OK"

programe again and is "OK"

But IC not function..

Help appriciated......

(I am very tensioned about my programmer...Its cost 15,000/- INR.)

what error is this ?

Please help me....

Thank you very much to all

£180 pounds.... What does it do make tea as well!!! I think you may have a problem with the erasing of the old data... If the data at byte 0x400 is not being programed may be you are trying to program a 1k device with a program larger than 1k...

What chip are you using? If you are using a pic16f676, then there is only 0x3FF locations, So 0x400 won't be available...

Sorry... I just realized that we were talking about your AT89C51 fan project.... This chip has 4k of program memory... So it ain't that

Last edited:
try with another chip. I think the MCU might be damaged .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back