Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed to modify a single input voltmeter into a 4 input voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kecax

Can any1 help me to edit the source code attached along to enable RA1, RA2, and RA3 as well and covert the analog signals including RA1 then display all the 4 values on a 4x20 LCD.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• lcd volt meter..zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 150
[Crystal ball ON]

could this file be a Mikro C modified example file ??? Adc_on_LCD i.e ... or a CCS file ???

[Crystal ball OFF]

unable to open it in any classical way ... system halted.

Alain

No, is not a modified example file.

I think you have to unzip the files to a folder.

I've tried it and it works.

Hope u can help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Ya, I've constructed it with single channel on the breadboard but i haven't try it out yet.

But my friend tried it before, he said it's working.

Thanks.

There shouldn't be much to this. The PIC multiplexes the ADC inputs so all you have to do is loop over each input and convert each one, and display the result in the same way the first is displayed, except obviously at a different part of the screen. Where exactly are you stuck?

16C71 ASM CONVERT TO 16F676 [voltmeter]

16C71 ASM CONVERT TO 16F676 volmeter . but not work .. pl help me

Attachments

• 676.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back