Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth

I need to do a projects for my class, and it has to be some what dificult. Does anyone have a good project out there that uses an NXT ro RCX?? =)

Elizabeth said:
I need to do a projects for my class, and it has to be some what dificult. Does anyone have a good project out there that uses an NXT ro RCX?? =)

what is a NXT ro RCX??

you dont know what an NXT or an RCX is? It is almost like a "mini computer" that you can run projects off of. Maybe this isnt the site i thought it was. lol

Nxt and RCX is Lego. This forum goes over how to program that computer basically. Sorry.

Elizabeth said:
you dont know what an NXT or an RCX is? It is almost like a "mini computer" that you can run projects off of. Maybe this isnt the site i thought it was. lol

A lot the forum goers work in industry, so they may not be familiar with that. Did you personally have any projects in mind that you thought about doing?

Interesting game plan: ask a totally nebulous question, including just enough information so that only someone who was already working with your target devices would know what you were talking about, and then use your second post to insult the very people you're seeking help from. Not sure what the thinking is behind that, but I hope it works out for you.

You could help people help you by:

A) Not assuming that everyone here, no matter how experienced, has worked with the device you're currently interested in;
B) Including a bit more information on the level of project you're looking for: i.e. are we talking grade 4, grade 11, second-year university, what?
C) Defining what "somewhat difficult" is. Can your students already make an ultrasonic rangefinder from scratch? Or can they just make LEDs blink, or make a line-following bot, or what? More information please!

Just some thoughts which might help you get some more useful responses.

Also, I just entered NTX into Google and got hundreds of thousands of hits. I'm almost certain that you could find the perfect project with 15 minutes of googling.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back