help pls about wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

santhosh888

please help please

i am working on x-max technology..pls guide me where a can get the abstracts and more of printable material please help.give me some useful links where i can get the information

Last edited:
donniedj said:
Let slip the dogs of Goodwin
Let me be the third class substitute. Buy one! You will spend far less time and far less money this way. Even if you could find a schematic, layout and fabricate boards, assemble and test them, you wil have spent tens of thousands of dollars. Do you have any idea what a spectrum analyzer or an s-parameter test set are going for these days? Oh sure you can do RF stuff on the cheap but you'll spend endles hours trying to get things to work without any idea of how to quantify and measure what you have.

If you are still determined then Google is your friend, and vaya con Dios, amigo

santhosh888 said:
give me a basic idea about how to build a wireless commuication within home..pls get the ckt diagrams of wireless transmitter and receiver..example having wireless speaker system like that...pls help

To get a wireless speaker system you might indeed do better just buying one.

If it is for the experience you should try Micrel:
http://micrel.com/page.do?page=product-info/qwikradio.shtml

The parts are easy to use RF data links. If you are really persistent you can encode and push audio through them. Voice is easier since it is a limited data rate. There is a reason that way back when it was a big deal to get 2400bps through a phone line.

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…