Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help regarding circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejector

hello every one. i am not much related to electronics But still want to build some small interesting projects. And now i found a project on **broken link removed** and i am very much qurious to build it But few things teasing me that

1-which hall effect sensor should be used? can any one tell me the part number so that i can purchase it.

2- I am unable to find TX-2B IR ENCODER and RX-2B IR DECODER ICs. can some one please tell me any alternatives of these ICs. please

i have no idea which one to choose. please help me and tell me.

I think MLX90217 is used in this project. this is what i THINK. But i want YOU to check out and please tell me am i wrong or right? and please prescribe me with the right Sensor Please. And please tell me an opto-coupler (with part Number), if i want to replace the sensor with this opto-copler, so i could easily replace it.

and thanks for your reply

Last edited:
Here is the .pdf

Attachments

• RX2Bdatasheet-5function.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back