Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to get data sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

premkumar9

Hi,
I purchased a stereo amplifier board from market. The IC used is marked as CD6283CS (10 pin single inline package). I could not locate the data sheet. Can anybody post the data sheet please?

How about this?

It seems to be a surge protection IC, are you sure about the #?

Attachments

• cd6283cs.pdf
    128.9 KB · Views: 538
CD6283CS is also a part number for 4.6W Stereo amplifier chip made by a Chinese factory.

I have got the datasheet but it is in Chinese. Good luck to you.

I first got the KIA6283 datasheet but since you have said the IC has only 10-pins, but the KIA6283 has 12, so I just kept on searching. I hope you really can count the number of IC pins.

Attachments

• CD6283CS.pdf
    220.5 KB · Views: 505
  • KIA6283.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Is there a parts search engine over there that knows about Indian and Chinese parts?

CD6283CS is also a part number for 4.6W Stereo amplifier chip made by a Chinese factory.

I have got the datasheet but it is in Chinese. Good luck to you.

I first got the KIA6283 datasheet but since you have said the IC has only 10-pins, but the KIA6283 has 12, so I just kept on searching. I hope you really can count the number of IC pins.

Thank you very much. It has 12 pins. It was my mistake for which I am very sorry.

Kia makes cheap Korean cars. Now they make electronic ICs???
Maybe for India.

In the word 'audioguru' what does that word 'guru' mean? Is it an English word? Just because of curiosity.

Lol, good one.

gu⋅ru

**broken link removed**/ˈgʊər**broken link removed**u, gʊˈru/ Show Spelled Pronunciation **broken link removed** [goo**broken link removed**r-oo, goo-roo] Show IPA Pronunciation **broken link removed**
–noun 1.Hinduism. a preceptor giving personal religious instruction.2.an intellectual or spiritual guide or leader.3.any person who counsels or advises; mentor: The elder senator was her political guru. 4.a leader in a particular field: the city's cultural gurus.
Origin:
1820–30; < Hindi gurū < Skt guru venerable, weighty**broken link removed**

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House,

Lol, good one.

gu⋅ru

**broken link removed**/ˈgʊər**broken link removed**u, gʊˈru/ Show Spelled Pronunciation **broken link removed** [goo**broken link removed**r-oo, goo-roo] Show IPA Pronunciation **broken link removed**
–noun 1.Hinduism. a preceptor giving personal religious instruction.2.an intellectual or spiritual guide or leader.3.any person who counsels or advises; mentor: The elder senator was her political guru. 4.a leader in a particular field: the city's cultural gurus.
Origin:
1820–30; < Hindi gurū < Skt guru venerable, weighty**broken link removed**

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House,

'Guru' is an Indian word meaning 'master'. So you call yourself a master in audio. True masters are to be humble. :)

'Guru' is an Indian word meaning 'master'. So you call yourself a master in audio. True masters are to be humble. :)

Yeah a Hindi origin was my first clue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back