Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help w/ MPLAB IDE ICON

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoke

Working through an assembly language program problem when I noticed a strange ICON in the MPLAB IDE line numbering margin. The ICON is a square box, with an "X" inside. I reviewed the User's Guide, but did not find the ICON. There are no errors in the code. The program builds fine, although my issue w/ the program involves where some branches are made in the vicinity of this ICON. Probably just a coincidence. I checked the few messages and warnings in the Build output, but nothing pointed to this line with the strange ICON. Probably just a coincidence. Can anyone give me or point me to a description for this symbol.

Thanks.

Bill M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back