Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help wanted from fellow SRI LANKANS or any body livin in SRI LANKA to make PCBs!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nye

hi..are any of u livin in sri lanka??i posted a previous topic on PCBs and got alot of replies..but unfortunately i have been finidin it difficult to find any of the materials or tools needed...it would b a great help if u guys could tell me how u make ur own PCBs and from where u get the required materials and tools...thanks..

Getting the materials and fabricating PCB's is only the beginning. Are you aware of the necessity to dispose of the spent materials in an envrironmentally friendly way? There is some ifrastructure required to do this; you can't just dump the stuff in your backyard or into the sewer system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back