Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help With a Simple Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameit80

I need someone that can write a pic code to write data on a eeprom memory from 21006516 f/2f magnetic head decoder(magnetic card reader that store data to eeprom). the pic will be 12f683 ,the f/2f decoder will be 21006516 from magtek and the eeprom will be at your choice.
the schematic will be something like this:
magnetic head -> 21006516 -> pic -> eeprom

I can provide with more info , schemes and documents about it.
Your time will be payd. If someone knows how and what to do please PM me.
Thanks

Attachments

• sc.gif
    sc.gif
    52 KB · Views: 246
Since it appears battery operated, it has the smell of a pocket credit card reader.

Ken

I need someone that can write a pic code to write data on a eeprom memory from 21006516 f/2f magnetic head decoder(magnetic card reader that store data to eeprom). the pic will be 12f683 ,the f/2f decoder will be 21006516 from magtek and the eeprom will be at your choice.
the schematic will be something like this:
magnetic head -> 21006516 -> pic -> eeprom

I can provide with more info , schemes and documents about it.
Your time will be payd. If someone knows how and what to do please PM me.
Thanks

Why the pre-occupation with dealings by PM/Email?

A disposable email adress too......

Usually requests such as this, declaring a need to discuss matters away from the forum (especially considering the possible usage of the equipment), lead to reasonable amounts of suspicion.

Bill has asked a valid question, one which remains unanswered.

Ken has also affirmed what some reading this thread would probably be likely to suspect.

If you can "provide with more info , schemes and documents about it", please feel free to do so, openly, on the forum. ;)

There is no secret involved in this project , but it`s my choice to deal with persons that can help me with this project via email , if you can help me than you are free to PM me , you help me with the project and i`ll pay , it`s just as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back