Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with cmos 4006

Status
Not open for further replies.
gootfu said:
Does anyone know of an equivalent to cmos 4006? I am trying to build a circuit that uses 2 of these. My local electronics store does not stock any.
The circuit that I am trying to make is here http://arcadecontrols.com/Mirrors/emulatronia/n64pad/
Any help would be appreciated.

hi,
Are you in the UK?
I have 4, 4006's on the shelf, going for free if you want them.:)

Last edited:
gootfu said:
No not in the UK. Canada. Thankyou very much for the offer though...

Hi,
You could buy online, this is the closest source to you I could find.

**broken link removed**

There might be a 74HC equivalent, and depending on the taps you need you might be able to make one out of a few other digital logic IC's. How much of the 4006 is used in the circuit, and what outputs?

Sorry, didn't see you'd posted the diagram. They chain together the shift registers of the 4006 to give a big shift register. You can use other logic, but it's probably not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back