Help with Connecting Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have done was open up an easy button, took out the speaker cut the wires leaving the board connected a 20 second recording module form radio shack hooked it into the original board (for the switch) Now I put in another switch connected the +/- wires from a chip I got from the shock pen, then I took the +/- form the switch and recording module (each works individually connected to a 9V battery) and connected then together with soder and then Connected it to the 9v Battery, and recoding module won't work, when I switch on the shocking part it works, but not the recording module...

Here is a quick diagram of what I have
-->Recording Module->Switch (Speak Button)
->Audio Input
->Switch to Turn on Record
All works when connected directly to 9v battery
9v battery>--> Switch-->Shocking Circuit

So any ideas?

I am an amateur trying to turn an easy button into a programable shocking gag....
um let me try making it clearer
......... the Recording module had a 9v battery cable, speaker, mic, record button, and an activation button.....I replaced the mic with an audio jack and the record button with a switch. I then took of the button and soldered two wires to the connection and the other end to the original switch....all Works when connected to 9volt battery
........... now I took apart a shock pen from spencers and connected it to a different 9volt and it works
..............so i solder the connections to 9volt connections on the recording module and niether works,,,, I can't firgure out why.....the swtich for shock is off but recording module wont power up

I always wondered what those Easy buttons were supposed to do. So it records a 20 second clip for playback? Maybe your recording module didn't take kindly to being shocked-

They normally Say "That was easy", but by adding the chip and audio input jack I can modify what it says.

Now I want to cover the letters with copper and connect a shocking part (can I get an alternative one that is small but will connect to a switch and a 9v battey) the shock part I have is form Shock pen that orignaly had 3 of the little sound batteries that are the size of a pencil eraser

um I will upload a pic of it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…