Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with my project please

I need help with the following project:
Fixed frequency divider by 33. The counter used will have the synchronous R input. Only circuits will be used
from the HCT/HC series. The oscillator will provide two rectangular signals with frequencies of 5Hz and 435kHz respectively
and a manual clock signal.
The power supply model and the clock generator needs to be like i did in the project. I need someone to help explain how to do this properly, in proteus.

Attachments

• projaction.rar
    47.4 KB · Views: 47
I need help with the following project:
Fixed frequency divider by 33. The counter used will have the synchronous R input. Only circuits will be used
from the HCT/HC series. The oscillator will provide two rectangular signals with frequencies of 5Hz and 435kHz respectively
and a manual clock signal.
The power supply model and the clock generator needs to be like i did in the project. I need someone to help explain how to do this properly, in proteus.
Untitled.png

this is the image we get for the projet, on the left is "oscillator", middle "7 bit counter" on the right Q0 to Q6 are 7 LED's and dows is a "status detector" or something like this.

Another user is doing the exact same project...

See here:

The other student using an analog method where you need a tolerance stackup error less than 1/87000 to reset will find it expensive to find RC components trimmed to better than this tolerance.

So there are several methods to generate 5 Hz (not kHz) and 435 kHz from a manually tuned input clock.

Input 435 kHz
1. Design a synchronous counter for 87,000 counter as 43500 & 2

If you need an odd number counter it implies you will need to use both edges of the clock to *2f.

Last edited:
Check 33 times , release once. then twice with experience. ( and 5 times with senior's moments:p)

Last edited:
The unrar applications like 7-zip cannot compromise your OS by just opening a RAR file to examine the contents. Your advice is more sensible for file types that modify the OS.

Looks like earlier WINRAR versions had that problem.....
I doubt any are true positives these days. One just has to look at the benign file extensions to tell what isn't enclosed. :cool:

Perhaps eons ago https://www.pcmag.com/news/winrar-has-serious-flaw-that-can-load-malware-to-pcs

7-zip is my goto unRAR app.

I doubt any are true positives these days. One just has to look at the benign file extensions to tell what isn't enclosed. :cool:

Perhaps eons ago https://www.pcmag.com/news/winrar-has-serious-flaw-that-can-load-malware-to-pcs

7-zip is my goto unRAR app.

"I doubt any are true positives these days"......

Seems like there are more concrete actions and changes on this, recent I might add, 2023 timeframe.

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back