Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with pic18f4520

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenessFreak

i am new to microcontrollers... so i need help with typing the codes... i was wondering is there any websites that can help me with the codes? or is there anyone who can help me with the codes?

Please start by reading the sticky thread at the top of this forum entitled "Newcomers please read..."
It has plenty of information for beginners to microcontrollers, tutorials, links etc.

You really should start with a simpler chip, like the 16Fxxxx series. The 18F has twice as many instructions, it's also designed for advanced users and C programming.

Try using the free simulator as part of MPLAB. Why do you need an 18F as a first chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back