Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with QT110 again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokedmaro

Finally finished a project only to find it did not work :( I then discovered that for whatever reason, I lost a voltage regulator (was putting out 12vdc when it was supposed to regulate it to 5vdc :eek: ) as well as the qt110 (capacitive switch) no doubt because of the 12vdc. After replacing the regulator and cap switch the project still would not work. I found that it does work correctly with a regular switch in place of the qt110 so Im positive that it can't output what I need. Originally, the QT110 drove a single relay (in toggle mode BTW)which worked correctly on the breadboard...later because of an oversight I had to add a second relay but never tested that configuration on the breadboard before building it.

So, is there a way I can drive both relays from the QT110? Attached is a pic of the schematic with the relays. The second relay with the 25 ohm resistors is there to provide a fake solenoid signal to the computer preventing it (hopefully) from throwing a code. Any help appreciated. Qt110 and relay datasheets attached

Attachments

• SCHEMATIC HELP.JPG
    SCHEMATIC HELP.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 171
  • RELAY OMRON.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 160
  • QT110.pdf
    387.6 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips