Help with QT110 again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokedmaro

Finally finished a project only to find it did not work I then discovered that for whatever reason, I lost a voltage regulator (was putting out 12vdc when it was supposed to regulate it to 5vdc ) as well as the qt110 (capacitive switch) no doubt because of the 12vdc. After replacing the regulator and cap switch the project still would not work. I found that it does work correctly with a regular switch in place of the qt110 so Im positive that it can't output what I need. Originally, the QT110 drove a single relay (in toggle mode BTW)which worked correctly on the breadboard...later because of an oversight I had to add a second relay but never tested that configuration on the breadboard before building it.

So, is there a way I can drive both relays from the QT110? Attached is a pic of the schematic with the relays. The second relay with the 25 ohm resistors is there to provide a fake solenoid signal to the computer preventing it (hopefully) from throwing a code. Any help appreciated. Qt110 and relay datasheets attached

Attachments

• SCHEMATIC HELP.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 171
  • RELAY OMRON.pdf
    155.4 KB · Views: 160
  • QT110.pdf
    387.6 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…