Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with reading this Schematic/Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

fft

I have this finished Schematic and Board files that have been checked and are working.
Now im trying to put them into a Perfboard and go from there.
Im confused about few things(lines) on this schematic.

First am i reading this right, these IC Pins are connected as follows:

DIL 5 to Mega 1
DIL 7 to Mega 19
DIL 8 to Mega 4
DIL 14 to GND
DIL 27 from R2 to Mega 16
from R1 to Mega 15
DIL Data Pins 22-15 to Mega 8,2,3,5,6,11,12,13 (8 pins) ALL Connected
DIL Address 13,12,11,10,9 to Mega 27,26,25,24,23 (5 pins) ALL Connected

Also the Ground do i have to connect it all Together? or just connect to empty pad?

I have attached the Schematic and Board files. Also on the Board file why some of the Data/Address thick lines are not showing? only showing on schematic?

thanks hope to fogire this out soon and put it into a perfboard

All grounds connect together.
All +5 connect together.
The blue lines are a bus where many wires travel together. (not all connected together) Normally each wire has a name where it enters and exits the bus. Because there is no hint as to which wire is which in the bus I don't know what to do.

Usually a bus has a name like A0:A7 and each wire has a name like A3 or A4 or A5.

ok i see..im using Eagle Cad..maybe its "hidden" within the schematic and i have to press certain button/function and the address/wires with names appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back