Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with TMP01

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtr_stitch

Okay, so I'm decent to pretty good with electronics and pretty darn good with math...but I don't understand a thing about the TMP01 Temperature sensor. Yes, I've read the datasheet up and down but I just don't get it. The pic is kinda where I'm having all my trouble and if I could just figure it out I would be fine and dandy. I can handle it from there. Please someone, anyone, shed some light on this!

Attachments

• tmp.jpg
    tmp.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 179
Begin reading at page 3 of this

This may be a bigger help

Last edited:
Actually (and I am a little late on this) after a long night and a lot of monster, I figured it out. Works like a charm! And thanks again for the links! They were actually a big help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back