Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWD408

alright im in trouble i cant figure this circuit out that our auto electronics teacher assigned to us. The components we were given is a flasher, a relay, a 2 amp draw light bulb and a 1 amp light bulb. The objective here is to get one bulb to light up and the other turn off alternating in between each other. If someone could give me a diagram to help me understand this I would really appreciate this as long as it's before 11:00 im in good shape

Your flasher unit should have 3 terminals:

31 (E) - Earth/Ground
49 (B) - Battery
49a (L) - Load

and the relay should have 4 or 5 terminals:

85 - Coil winding
86 - Coil winding
30 - Supply
87 - Normally-Open Contact
a 5 terminal relay will also have 87a - Normally-Closed Contact.

The flasher unit requires a Load (Bulb) in series with 49a, to ground, in order for it to start flashing.

That should give you a head start... no-one is going to do your homework assignment for you.

lol thanks im doing my best to understand this so i really appreciate the help i just hope the teacher thinks my answer is right lol

How far have you got with this assignment up to now?

You have the flasher unit and the relay. How many terminals does the relay have? I'm assuming that it has 5 terminals, since this is the easiest way to accomplish the goal.

You must complete the circuit to flash the bulbs alternately...so, can you describe your interpretation of how the connections should be made, or even better, upload your circuit diagram?

11:00 where? This is an international forum. 11:00 AM for you could be 11:00 PM for me.

How did the assignment turn out?

Torben

11:00 where? This is an international forum. 11:00 AM for you could be 11:00 PM for me.

How did the assignment turn out?

Torben

It's just past 11:00 PM for me.

I'll be 'sawing trees' soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…