Hey Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Professor

Have done something incredible and got married, will get the all the photo's up on home website later next week. Until then a few snaps of us in 'Sunny' Tenby (Pembrokeshire, South Wales.. next door to England, Europe.)

Attachments

• PICT0010.JPG
    706.9 KB · Views: 308
  • PICT0008.JPG
    569 KB · Views: 295
  • PICT0012.JPG
    400.1 KB · Views: 300
  • PICT0033.JPG
    461.4 KB · Views: 284
  • PICT0041.JPG
    671.5 KB · Views: 322
  • PICT0045.JPG
    494.2 KB · Views: 297
To me all men are ugly. !

Hey congrats there madprofessor. Both on your marriage and finding a woman who is blind as a bat to marry your ugly puss.

To me all men are ugly.

Well of course that's just me ?

kv

Sorry mate. Enjoy the Honeymoon.

Congratulations. What a fantastic looking place. I especially like the lifeboat launch ramp.

Mike.

Hi Mad Professor,

congratulations also from Thailand.

Looking at the pics I suppose you chose the wrong place for your honeymoon. The skies are covered with clouds all over - a bad start for a marriage.

Perhaps you should have considered spending some time in Thailand. Although we have the "rainy season" right now there are at least 6 hours of sunshine daily.

And one hint from a very experienced husband (3 wives, not at a time): The main thing about a good marriage is this: the husband is healthy and the wife is busy working.

Hans

Thank you all,

For those of you that don't know, Julie is software sorceress and are living proof that 'Geeks' can find love. We met online, worked on some joint projects and well.. we make for a good combination with my skills and things progressed from there to some more serious 'interfacing'.

We did consider traveling to some sun drenched paradise and were planning to be married in Kenya last year. Then in febuary both Julie and I were 'between contracts' for a couple of months so the bank balance was badly dented. So opted for something cheaper closer to home and have a bit of spending money, which worked out rather well as I had considered a cheap flight with "XL airlines".

Ended up at 'Kiln Park' a mile and a quarter down the beach from Tenby.

Now I will admit, that Tenby in September is never going to rival any of the top resorts, on the plus side last week most of the kids went back to school so it was quieter and getting a table at the Plantagenet House Restaurant was possible without any difficulty.
I recommend the local lobster but it's all good whatever you choose from the menu.
[remember I said we wanted a bit of spending money..pay attention may spring quiz]

It's a myth that it rains in Wales all the time.. it's actually just most of the time, seriously though we did have some really good bright sunny days last week. The sea was so warm I braved the brine and suffered only minor freezer burn to my entire body. Once you get over the initial shock it's not that bad and oh boy, the air does feel warm when you come out!

Julie being of more sensible stock just laughed from the shore and took pictures of me shivering on the beach when I came out of the water.

High summer would of been a better time but could not wait that long. The area also has special meaning to myself and Julie as we both have ties to the south wales area.

Attachments

• jay1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…