Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi buddies, Lil help for a dummy pls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadben

Hi ,
A dummy here, needs detailed help in trying to generate a pulse, triggered by the computer ( thru usb, parallel ,serial or whatever port/pin etc ). actually i made a very crude one ...... am using the cd eject tool to trigger a cd eject and close and have placed a relay switch at the tip of a " L " shaped rod, and am picking up its 12v input from the floppy drive connecter. its serving my purpose, but just wondering if i can do a bit better and neater one......... i am triggering a modem reset during the long waits while downloading stuffs.......... thanks for any help ........
PS : dummy here ...... pls be as detailed as possible ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back