Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi from a noob :oP

Status
Not open for further replies.

n45w73

Hi :)

I'm a noob :) I didn't do hardware stuff since a long long time, but since a while I'm more interested to peek into hardware again so l might stick around and ask few questions ;-)

I'm a software programmer btw :)

Later :eek:)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums. I take it you are located in a field off Gore Rd in Franklin, North Vermont? ;)

Last edited:
Hi :)

I'm a noob :) I didn't do hardware stuff since a long long time, but since a while I'm more interested to peek into hardware again so l might stick around and ask few questions ;-)

I'm a software programmer btw :)

Later :eek:)

Hi and welcome! I'm also a software programmer and part-time electronics hobbyist. I've learned (and am still learning) tons from the members of this forum. I hope your time here is good.

Torben

Welcome to the forums. I take it you are located in a field off Gore Rd in Franklin, North Vermont? ;)

lol

Not exactly but you got right with degres, of course I trunk minutes and secs ;-)

I'm more like n45 38 w 73 37 in the water in Montreal :)

:)

lol

Not exactly but you got right with degres, of course I trunk minutes and secs ;-)

I'm more like n45 38 w 73 37 in the water in Montreal :)

:)

Well try not to let this bunch corrupt you. Allot of them are devious and conniving.

Just kidding but they might jump off subject a bit. It happens.

Apple slices topped with caramel syrp!

I had a dog once...

Welcome newy,
but take it light on the milkshake.
I had a buddy at school that could get drunk on double thick chocolate milkshake.
Luckily I do not drink milkshake, so I'll stick to rooibos tea.

Welcome newy,
but take it light on the milkshake.
I had a buddy at school that could get drunk on double thick chocolate milkshake.
Luckily I do not drink milkshake, so I'll stick to rooibos tea.

That kind of chocolate milkshake is called: "Lumba Katumba pasa en el Congo" in Spain and contains lots of "Osborn Veterano". Has a nice red-eye-effect, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back