HND

Status
Not open for further replies.

fode

I've got to make an electronic project for uni but dont no what to make, does anyone have any ideas what i could make?

A time machine.

You gotta be much more specific. Digital project or analog? or both? robotic? wireless system? transmitter? receiver? simple? complicated? the list goes on . . .

zachtheterrible said:
A time machine.

You gotta be much more specific. Digital project or analog? or both? robotic? wireless system? transmitter? receiver? simple? complicated? the list goes on . . .

A time machine is nice and all, but a teleporter is really much more valuable..

How about a Transmogrifier ? Calvins only goes 'boink', and the cardboard gets soggy on rainy days.

It would help if u tell how far u have progressed in the uni & where ur interests lie in electronics.

See if you can find an old CRM114 from a B52, reverse engineer it and write the equivalent code to run on a PIC.

JimB

a teleporting transmogrifying time machine with Dual Exploding Space Modulators,
for backup

williB said:
a teleporting transmogrifying time machine with Dual Exploding Space Modulators,
for backup

The quantum teleporters aren't that hard to do nowadays. You can do simple stuff like pennies, etc with just a PIC and a couple of laser pointers. They end up as a mirror image when they solidify on the other end though.

thats the thing it can be about anything, i was thinking of making a tachometer but the only ones ive found on the net use PIC which i dont no how program.

If you're familiar with assembly or C, then it shouldn't take too long to learn to program the PIC if you get your head down. How long have you got to do it?

Brian

a Tardis would be cool, But limited access..
i mean how would you get your Dual Exploding Space Modulators through the front door..???
each one is the size of a VW Bus..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…