Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hobbyking's Tx,Rx problem helpl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejector

Hello Everyone,
i bought a used Tx,rx of hobbyking HK-T6A with pc interface cable.
yesterday i installed its drivers on my laptop(dell D630 with vista operating system).and then installed a software came with it name "T6config". the software was responsing the Tx sticks but after a few minute i heard a sound in my earphones, sound like as we unplug the Usb from pc But the usb port of the tx was plagged-in in the pc But the software was not responsing the sticks and still it is not resposing tx. i tried reinstaling the driver,software and even tried in another pc But i don't what happened? can some oone help me with it?

Thanks

The pc interface cable is a UART cable.

I have ther same system ,just in the FLYSKY packaging..

T6config sucks, get your hands on Digital radio..Its like $2 or something..

http://www.sgr.info/usbradio/

when you plug it in there ought to be a red or green led that lights up,If it dosent, try installing it on a different USB port,Note that if when you first plug that cable into a different port ,Vista will out right tell you it dosent recognise the cable ,If this dosent happen and the led dosent come on the cable may be toast..
Also,Are you able to bind with the reciever? Can you rebind.?

For more info and help..head to Yahoo Groups,,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flysky_RC_radio

i am new to this rc field.today i was trying to program my esc But when i was powering the esc the motor was beeping all the time with 0.25sec interval (4 beeps a second) so the manual came with my esc says about this problem is that the stick is not bottom. But the stick was bottom. i tried every thing. But nothing is happening. what should i do now?
and yes the red led is glowing. and my sounds every time i connect the usb port to it.

Last edited:
Are you using NIMH cells or alkaline like Duracell or energiser..

If your using the NIMH cells note that the power on lamp on the transmitter should always be amber,or yellow..at no point with the NIMH cells in should it be green.
.Simply because the NIMH cell's are rated at 1.2 volt were as Alkalis are rated at 1.5 volt..12 volt NIMH and 15volt on alkaline cells..The reason I mention this is because my transmitter's 5 volt regulator (7805) broke clear ,poor soldering.. and gave me piles of grief..the transmitter lamp was green with NIMH cells.after the fix it went amber..

Now..You have done everything with the transmitter physically to get the motor to run ..The problem is..your doing whats required but the software is giving you the gears..From what your telling me the transmitter is not calibrated properly. what you physically input is not what the software is is seeing and telling the ESC..My guess is its a brushless setup.

I would do two things
A: get hobby king on the horn and get their tech service ,hopefully a warranty repair,,but don't hold your breath
B: crack the transmitter open and with a 10x to 20x magnifying lens..start going over the board to find something as simple as a cold solder joint,If you find carbon around any part ,hopefully it can be identified, and replaced,if not your pretty much beat.. I have no idea how to study the data stream for faults,

Sorry about your luck but the good news is ,most of what hapens to these radio's is a result of poor quality control..once they are setup and running ..the unit is bullet proof reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back