Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hologram sticker scanner and detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrunal Ahirrao

I wanted to create a project on hologram sticker scanner and want to get the circuit for this project .It would work in very systematic way and a personal identifcation image would be stored in the sticker and the hologram scanner should scan the sticker and while scanning the there will be reconstruction process taking place,and the 3D image would be formed and the output of the scanner would be given to PC and then the in time of that person would be noted in his record so this will help for security purposes!
for example,a person XYZ, comes into a college and shows his sticker to scanner and then his 3D image might be formed and his IN Time would be noted and further while going out of college he would again show the sticker to scanner and hi OUT time would be noted in his personal record.

Please help me for this type of circuit!

Don't you think that if anyone here -did- know how to create such a scanner (which I am not saying is an impossibility - but it isn't trivial, either), that they would likely patent it and commercialize it? Do you honestly think they would just "give away" such an invention to a total stranger on the internet? How stupid do you think we are, anyhow?

look friend ,this type of scanner was created before and and no need to patent it is like other circuits! I think it might be but not on internet! btw you are right, but I am having that much sense that how anybody would give away on internet! And if I dont get that on internet,then I challenge you that I will do such type of invention! DONT WORRY! Einstein also invented with out anybody's help!

Pardon, but I'm having trouble grasping just how a hologram sticker increases security when there are already numerous methods of authenticating, authorizing and tracking personnel. Perhaps you could expand on the particular advantages of 3-D stickers.

And I don't think you can get help making a "circuit", since such a system will require 3-D scanning systems, advanced recognition software running on a high end computer, communications, and so on. It requires expertise in optics, electronics, software, and not to mention the physics of creating and exploiting the holograms theirselves, if that can even be done with current technology, as well as many other disciplines. Such recognition systems are still in their infancy. Nobody here has that kind of expertise.

PS, my credit card has a 3-D hologram, but I don't know the purpose. I think it's only human readable, but nobody ever seems to pay any attention to it.

Last edited:
look friend ,this type of scanner was created before and and no need to patent it is like other circuits! I think it might be but not on internet! btw you are right, but I am having that much sense that how anybody would give away on internet! And if I dont get that on internet,then I challenge you that I will do such type of invention! DONT WORRY! Einstein also invented with out anybody's help!

LOLz classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back