Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can I do PIC programmer by usp port

Status
Not open for further replies.

morabet

hi,
i can do PIC programmer by serial port with computer...
but i want to do PIC programmer by USP port to connect with computer

i can Attach PIC Programmer by serial port.. to watch it.. but later..

thank you if you reply
AND
thank you if you noy reply

That's the Inchworm, it's for serial ports and is somewhat fussy about USB to Serial adapters. If you want USB then look at the Junebug instead, it actually uses less parts than the Inchworm if you only need the programmer half (top schematic in the manual)

blueroomelectronics said:
That's the Inchworm, it's for serial ports and is somewhat fussy about USB to Serial adapters. If you want USB then look at the Junebug instead, it actually uses less parts than the Inchworm if you only need the programmer half (top schematic in the manual)

Ya .. i want usb port .. but i want any thingto help me as like file... pdf... etc ...

Last edited:
morabet said:
Ya .. i want usb port .. but i want any thingto help me as like file... pdf... etc ...

The far from complete but the schematic and BOM are there in on my site, look for the Junebug link and download the assembly manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back