Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do i enter into suspent mode in USB-to-UART converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no experience with this chip, but according to the datasheet, those suspend pins are both outputs and signal when the chip has gone into suspend mode. One goes high, one goes low. I'm guessing 'suspend' is a signal that's sent over the USB bus.

Trying to input anything into those pins isn't going to get you anywhere. It mentions that you can tie the 'low' pin down with a strong pulldown so it doesn't float at startup, but that's it.

Suspned is a particular series of states on the USB bus. You can download the usb specification at USB.org - Welcome

From the file USB_20.pdf go to section 7.1.7.6 for a description of suspend signaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back