How do I identify this IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissasue5184

I have tried everything to identify this chip and I've had no luck..... This PCB came out of an electronic controlled skylight blind. I am trying to identify the IC in the middle of the board. It is a 20 pin PLCC package.

Attachments

• Blind Controller Board.JPG
    979 KB · Views: 356
I suspect due to the lack of responses and my inability to track down this chip that it may be a custom made chip?

I suspect due to the lack of responses and my inability to track down this chip that it may be a custom made chip?

It may also be a "house numbered" part. Some companies play that stupid game, primarily to make it hard to reverse engineer their stuff.

I think the two DI 9952's are Dual fets one N and one P... So the chip is more likley to be a bridge driver.. The only people I know do 20 pin full bridge drivers are Allegro.... BUT!!! not in this package..

It's annoying, first you either find IC that has markings severed off, OR then these jungle ic's -_-

It could be some programmable logic device like GAL or PAL, in which case you can´t replace it without having the code even if you find out which exact device it is.

Looks to be a rather old/obsolete series of the discrete-to digital sensor/ selector manufactured by HOLT Integrated Circuits.
A Custom made manufacturer known for various robust semiconductor devices.
They publishes some of their data and use the exact numbering nomenclature stamping.
As far as any info, short of it's original schematic, it can be filed under Unobtainium category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…