How this circuit work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello guys,
i want to know , How this AC circuit is working the capacitor in it rating 474k 250v -2pcs 224J 250V 1000uF with 10V connecting led on it by main 220V.
the circuit is taken from mosquito killer blue led on it and net with electric charges.

Attachments

• 2015-10-11 13.04.45.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 207
Is that the best photo you can provide? .
I see no active components, so guess it probably uses a 'capacitive voltage dropper' for the LED supply and a 'Cockroft-Walton multiplier' for the high voltage generation. You can google those terms.
Since there is no isolation from the mains, the circuit is potentially LETHAL to humans as well as mosquitoes

How the 3 capcitor and two diode are working?
in upper portion they are rated at 250v, what types of capacitor are these . what the role of capacitor rated in 224J

How the 3 capcitor and two diode are working?
in upper portion they are rated at 250v, what types of capacitor are these . what the role of capacitor rated in 224J
Reverse-engineer the circuit, post the schematic and we can probably tell you.

Hi Koolguy,
Is that a full circuit board used in mosquito swatter net? Or just a battery charger? I pretty sure it is not high voltage multiplier because all capacitors are rated just 250V. So it must be a transformerless power supply. Not exactly (until you post schematic) but similer looks like this-

Jay Bajarangabali!

Attachments

• TransformerlessPowerSupply-1.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Ritesh, for the last time this is dangerous. I have warned you twice already, this is strike three. Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…