Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How This Ckt Will Work?..its Urgent!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohaan

HEY!
please explain this circuit !although its only block diagram..
if incase any one of u wnat to ask more in order to explain its working to me,so i can explain the connection.i have it ckt digram but not software copy.
I need to know how it is working from reciveing the signals till to on the motor!
whats the use of buffer here?
y using latch?
and what else i can connect,instead of the motor?
replace of the "scr" can v place something elsE?
its v much urgent!

Please senior members help me :rolleyes:

Rohaan.

Attachments

• CKT IR.JPG
    CKT IR.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 287
rohaan said:
HEY!
please explain this circuit !although its only block diagram..
if incase any one of u wnat to ask more in order to explain its working to me,so i can explain the connection.i have it ckt digram but not software copy.
I need to know how it is working from reciveing the signals till to on the motor!
whats the use of buffer here?
y using latch?
and what else i can connect,instead of the motor?
replace of the "scr" can v place something elsE?
its v much urgent!

Please senior members help me :rolleyes:

Rohaan.

Hai,
Perhaps it is impossible to explain the block diagram. Certain local imaginations are involved and it is not as per standard convention.

Secondly, even if you don't like my advice, it is better to avoid SMS based short codes like "y", "V", "u" etc. Most members of international fora don't like and wont respond.

Finally, please help your self by entering your full schematic into a form of schematic software, try to make a pdf file and post it.

hey
sarma...cant you even answer my Questions which i asked ??
i dont think so that these Questions need the full schematics digram to answer.... :S

rohaan said:
hey
sarma...cant you even answer my Questions which i asked ??
i dont think so that these Questions need the full schematics digram to answer.... :S
Thats rather a rude reply.

And having looked over your "block diagram" it doesn't actually give much information so I'd agree with MVS - you need to post the schematic for any of us to give you a meaningful reply.

But from looking at that diagram - as soon as the SCR is triggered, the Motor will run and stay running until the power is removed from the SCR/Circuit.

@rohaan,

After 30 minutes you were impatiently demanding a reply, and within another 20 minutes complaining to the first one who tried to help.

Do you treat your friends this way?

blueroomelectronics said:
We're all friends here :) just sometimes not so friendly. Nobody likes urgent pushy rude people though.

Infact I wanted the schematic in a view to help. the so called schematic was indicating npn folloed by pnp-- -whether they awere in tandem or a complimentary pushpull-- . -- similarly LS 74 whether it was used as div/2, or any other fashion-- like wise, few doubts cold not be clarified by the said block diagram-- hence i felt it was non-standard pattern.

This is a very strange block diagram.
  1. The voltage regulator has the input on the right and the output on the left
  2. Only the motor and the IR Receiver are connected to Ground, everything else is floating.
I agree with the others who have remarked that the block diagram is too vague and bereft of information to be useful. An attempt at a more professional presentation would go a long way.

If rohaan keeps up this negative attitude, the forum access should be denied.

Thankfully the moderators are usually more forgiving than that. People with poor attitudes often choose not to continue hanging around since the other members don't take it very well.

Temporary bans are sometimes used to send a message. Permanent bans are rare.

Bans only work against people who are either too honest, too ignorant, or too uninterested to work around them, anyway.

Torben

It could possibly be a motorised volume control circuit? The ones where the pot turns as well when you use the remote to adjust the volume.

It could possibly be a motorised volume control circuit? The ones where the pot turns as well when you use the remote to adjust the volume.

Or maybe an IR garage door opener, or something similar.

At any rate I would think it is definitely a remote motor starter of some kind. As others have mentioned it's not obvious how it's supposed to shut down the SCR though.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back