Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to amplify or manipulate circuit voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonyz

I have salvaged a printer part where i have reuse the adapter which provides a 24V DC to generate my 24V motor . My circuit which consists of a H-bridge and a PIC which controls the motor only requires 6V to power up, more that that it will burn my components. Is there anyway to synchronize everything into 1 power source without compromising my electronic circuits?

Would you care to explain why your H-bridge can't drive a 24V while being controlled by a 6V PIC?

Or are you asking how to regulate the 24V down to 5V just for your PIC and still letting your H-bridge give 24V to the motor so you don't have to use a second battery?

Last edited:
Use a 5V regulator to power the PIC and an h-bridge IC to drive the motor.

You use a voltage regulator, PICS don't require a lot of power, but make sure the PIC can drive your h-bridge, can you provide more circuit details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back