Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use a field strength meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime

I was told in a previous thread I posted that I could use a field strength meter to:

'to measure field strength, and from these measurements you can plot and calculate directivity and also beamwidth. You can determine angle of radiation. You can plot field strength for horizontal and vertical polarization separately. You cannot determine readability since this is not an antenna parameter, but is a function of the signal to noise ratio in a receiver.'

How do I do this?. I've googled it and I can't find any procedure. Can someone please explain in a simple way the basic procedure of this. Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back