Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to verify parallel connection??

Status
Not open for further replies.

miaomiaooh

my lecturer ask to do a simple experiment to verify the parallel connection (for power source) that is the current addition,but cannot using the lab equipment like DC power supply...
so,how can i do it by easy way at home?
wat component i should buy ( if component is cheap, more better for me, no need waste more money)??

Last edited:
akg said:
verify parallel connection ..of what ..?? explain
parallel connection of the battery, if series is addition of voltage, parallel is addition of current,my lecturer ask me to verify the parallel connection, but i dunno component(like battery,resistor...) wat i should use to verify it...

so you have two batteries inside a blackbox , and two wires are from that box . you have access to that wires only . from that you have to tell that how the battery is connected inside the blackbox.. is that what you mean?

miaomiaooh said:
my lecturer ask to do a simple experiment to verify the parallel connection (for power source) that is the current addition,but cannot using the lab equipment like DC power supply...
so,how can i do it by easy way at home?
wat component i should buy ( if component is cheap, more better for me, no need waste more money)??

Jesus, no wonder AKG is having problems with your question. I assume your first language isnt english. A better explanation is in order otherwise AKG is just guessing at what your trying to do.

Failing that try a forum that speaks your language.

Andy

Tell your lecturer that you use your eyeballs to see if the batteries are connected in parallel.

Batteries in parallel don't increase the load's current, unless the load's current is too high for a single battery. Batteries in parallel increases the amount of time that the battery can power a load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back