Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to work triangle wave generator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio2

hi guys...i am curious about how to work that circuit...

Attachments

• trianglle wave.PNG
    trianglle wave.PNG
    58.7 KB · Views: 279
The first opamp is a Schmitt-trigger circuit with positive feedback to provide the hysteresis.
The second opamp is an integrator.

I told you already.
Positive feedback makes the square waves and the integrator makes the linear ramp for the triangle waves.

i am gonna tell it to my inspector and i need to explain by using graphics... could you explain it by graphics like that?

Attachments

• sekil314bqn9.gif
    sekil314bqn9.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 190
it is not my circuit's graph....i mean you can tell like that how to work my circuit

Last edited:
This is getting tedious. ;)

baggio2, do you know how to use Google? Try: triangle wave generator opamp. You'll get things like this: **broken link removed**

Please come back with specific questions.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back