Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HPQDSP-2543

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbiandov

I found some old Cellular one TDMA phones and took the cute looking 8 character dot matrix displays but can't find any spec sheet on them

Can someoe point me to the right direction. Those are made by HP and have markings QDSP-2543 with 24 pins total

I cant find anything similar either so to extrapolate the pins. The 5x7 characters are totally cute and I would really like to get this baby going so your help will be appreciated

~B

hey

how old is tdma and is it still used please let me know , what is the new methords employed other than tdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back