Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I cannot supply my 5volt relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_meity

I have used a 5volt relay in my project.in one pins of supply there is 4.6 volt dc and in another supply pin there is 1.5 volt therefore the relay cannot work.how can i solve this problem.

Mr_meity said:
I have used a 5volt relay in my project.in one pins of supply there is 4.6 volt dc and in another supply pin there is 1.5 volt therefore the relay cannot work.how can i solve this problem.

The relay might work on the 4.6. Otherwise, get a 4V or 3V relay, or a simple switcher from 4.6V to 5V.

You need to use a bigger, bolder font. That will make your relay work for you. Or you could shout at it, the louder the better. Always works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back