Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i couldnt understand theD50800 joystick signal pls help im beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, dany151!

Is there a problem with the joystick or a problem with your understanding of what the joystick is doing?

Can you give us some more information?

For instance, what is the joystick attached to when you are getting the square waves?

What did the square wave look like (or what changed about the square wave) when you moved the joystick?

Last edited:
PG Drives Technology Joystick Pin Signals

I have a PG Drives Technology D50800 MAID joystick having 8 wires. This was a component I found in a junk box, and picked up for 25 cents. Image of the stick can be found at:

http://pgdrivestechnology.com/remoteservice/replacement-parts/vr2-spares/joystick-maid-d50800.html.

I have searched the internet and found that they were used primarily on motorized wheel chairs/power chairs, but no where can I find a wiring diagram that illustrates the power pins (Vcc and grnd). I would like to map the outputs of the different leads. Anyone have a clue how I can find the power leads without damaging the unit (assuming its still good)?

Welcome your feedback.

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back