I found it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, South Australia, I'll keep it in mind next time.

Yes, if I have it right the adders are from the viperidae family.
There are some deadly ones, here also (puffadder) and a really small one in india.
Forgot its name, but really deadly, very cute looking, almost like our dull brown plain berg adder, shoo, quite a name there. But this have almost disappeared in SA. Puffadders have also been found to climb into trees, but most of the viperidae snakes keep to the ground.
Snakes from viperidae family have hinged fangs, giving them very long fangs (sometimes), so it can really get the toxins in there, mmmmm, nhyummy.
Cytotoxic venom, bad for muscle tissue, skin that sort of thing. Oh, more importantly, bad for cells, thus internal bleeding of some sort.
Very painful, Keep away!

No definitely have a tent that can seal tight. It's also better to put that tent above the ground, but make sure it's closed properly.

Only one poisonous snake in England, the adder, and those are incredibly rare - as are grass snakes, I've lived in the country all my life, and I don't think I've ever seen a snake?.

If you go to Ireland, there are no snakes there at all.

Don't tell my wife, she'll want to move there immediately, one time I caught a little rhombic eggeater, beautiful snake, completely harmless.
I took it into the house to show her and Naleah,
she freaked out so much, I was scared.
She always wanted to go to NZ, she believes there is no snakes there.
Not.
I thought about collecting endangered African non-venomous snakes for breeding and re-culturing, etc.
She wanted to divorce me, even when I tried to prove to her that most of them doesn't even have any teeth, just like the rhombic eggeater.

Needless to say that did not realise.
Women

Ditto to my wife. She won't even tolerate an earthworm.

Last edited:
mikebits..... that was nasty.....

but very funny

We do not tend to call lawyers that, but all these buggers who steal copper cables over here has the name izinyoka - snake.(Hope my spelling cut it)

I mean, how can you even think of disrespecting the snake species like that.

I mean, how can you even think of disrespecting the snake species like that
LOL, man you just keep me in stitches. I'm not worthy

I thought I was funny, but you are grand master...lol

Lawyer Jokes

Mikebits STOP being mean to snakes we all know lawyers are just scumbags and 3 rungs lower than a used car salesmen

I got a great lawyer joke but I'll not be telling it here.

kv

Edit: I guess you're attitude changes depending on which side of court your on.

Last edited:
Jokes can easily get you into trouble.
Here in SA we have quite a bit about traffic officers (spietkops) afrikaans slang.
Obviously people around here doesn't like them very much, wonder why.
We have quite a few nasty jokes about them, but one pops to mind always.

But I don't think I'll take that leap now. Might upset someone.

Racist Jokes.

Yep, no good to anyone no matter how funny. I have one for people who tell racist jokes.

What's black and blue all over ?

A white guy that tells to many racist jokes.

kv Now that's funny.

Yep, that's funny.

Not sure spietkop jokes would classify as racist, but could make a spietkop more angry, meaning heavier tickets, and that sort of thing.
But I am very well behaved with my speed these days, not so much because of the spietkops, but the bloody petrol price.
Heard they are using cardboard life-size pictures of cops next to the roads in some parts of europe. That's actually a good idea, people tend to slow down when seeing them.
I'm just not so sure about the chap who stopped and started a conversation with one of the cardboard spietkops.

Oh, too funny. Officer! answer me when I am talking to you, I want your badge number!

**broken link removed**

Oh, I see you've met officer Connely.

Did you not wonder why the people around you had such funny expressions on their faces.

I can only imagine. America's funniest home videos, here we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…